BOC: No Godzilla in Godzilla!

brian halligan brianh at PULLEYN.COM
Wed May 6 15:04:11 EDT 1998

> > I have it on good authority that the BOC song  is not going to be
> > part of the big green guy's flick this summer.  But have no fear,
> > there will be plenty of techno garbage and alterna-grunge on the
> > soundtrack.  What the fuck is wrong with the world?

Lets all go to the movie theater, park our
cars near the exits, and blast Godzilla over
and over on our car stereos until asked
politely to leave by local law enforcement.

Maybe I'll have a tailgate party in the parking
lot, with Grilled Lizard (hamburgers), Fried
Helpless Citizens (french fries), and The
Depths From Which The Beast Rose (beer).
And the song.  Got to have the song...

;-)

Brian