No Godzilla in Godzilla!

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Wed May 6 15:14:18 EDT 1998

On Wed, 6 May 1998, Andy Gilham wrote:

> I found the following on CD Universe's site:
>
> ----
> Album Notes:
> Performers include: The Wallflowers, Puff Daddy, Jimmy Page, Jamiroquai,
                                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If it means anything, "Puff Daddy with Jimmy Page" were touted as next
week's musical guests on Saturday Night Live.  Maybe they'll be playing
their _Godzilla_ offering?

Btw, I caught a very brief trailer for the film on TV.  Alas, Godzilla
looked far too realistic (and not nearly enough like some guy in a
cheesy rubber monster suit), which detracts enormously from the
overall enjoyment of the film, I'm afraid.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: The Bevis Frond, _New River Head_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix