No Godzilla in Godzilla!

Thu May 7 08:09:17 EDT 1998

> Hey! Alright, this is getting PERSONAL man! REALLY REALLY BITTER AND
> PERSONAL! :))

Tee hee!  Sorry, couldn't resist :))

> And I associate Godzilla with post WWII trauma, though if I were to pick a
> soundtrack it would be BOC. Its only logical innit?

Especially after their sterling work on _Bad Channels_...  I'd probably go
for a traditional orchestral score, but I'd give serious consideration to
playing the BOC song over the end credits.  But maybe in a new version (e.g.
remixed by Puff Daddy :)) because frankly it's a bit '70s.

But in this day and age the soundtrack album is always a lucrative spin-off,
and _Titanic_ notwithstanding, that means a spectrum of
currently-fashionable acts.  That's just the way it is.  I'm totally not
surprised.

- Andy