PARIS!

Thu May 7 14:00:09 EDT 1998

> My Itinary(hmm--it ain't spelt like that) so far is. The GONG gig. Jim
> Morrisons grave, and probably about every record shop in Paris :-) Any
> suggestions?

Jim Morrision's grave is, well, just that.  Hardly worth the metro fare I
thought, but you can drop in on other dead dudes like Oscar Wilde on the
same trip...  the record shops are _vachement_ expensive, but I can't say
I'm an expert (Virgin on the Champs Elysees doesn't qualify me as an expert
:).

- Andy