Off: Mountain (no BOC/HW)

Thu May 7 14:03:32 EDT 1998

> From:          Chris Warburton <desdinova at EARTHLING.NET>
>
> I'd been "umming" & "erring" about 'Over The Top' - I'll take that as a
> positive recommendation:  I guess it's joined my shopping list!  I hadn't
> heard of 'Man's World', but I'll be looking out for it now.
>
> Cheers,
> ChrisW

Chris,
Over the Top is a pretty good comp. indeed.  I was a huge Mountain
fan as a kid, though I hadn't listened to them in ages before I got
this one.  There's a great version of Stormy Monday from, I believe,
the Atlanta Pop Festival that lasts about 20 mins.  If you like
mountain, you can't go wrong with this one...
theo
...'Cause it makes me mad,
and I get evil as a man can be."

                      --A.K.