Offensive Tapes

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu May 7 15:10:33 EDT 1998

>     I'm offended by the offensive offence of offensiveness.

heh heh.

As a neophyte hw fan I dont have the right to say anything
impressionable... but how the hell can anyone who listens to this band
be offended by anything, music? oh no! look out for sonic attack its
coming my way!

If i'm not made impotent from that nuclear reactor down the street I'm
gonna have kids some day and they'll only be allowed to listen to
hawkwind, and they'll grow up as moral, wholesome servants of community.