OFF: Pound Hound

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Fri May 8 10:13:32 EDT 1998

AB sez
>Summer is stacking up pretty good.  Still a chance the new KX will also
>come out late summer.

Ted>well....I wouldn't be too eager about the KX disc since they weren't
even going to start writing until after Doug's disc was done.... but we
can always keep our fingers crossed....

They basically had an album in their pocket when the record label
courting began.  Don't think it will take them long to put 10-12 songs
on a disc.

Ted>and actually, the Platypus disc is out on the 25th in Europe....
(maybe we can talk Danny M into picking up a copy when the boys do
Europe in June.....) already heard one track....it's cool.... maybe I'll
put it on that CD for you I was talking about

Bet all we have to do is tell Danny its out there and he'll look for it.
 Wouldn't it be something to hear him and Doug with dueling basses?  Who
knows maybe Danny will show up somewher on Pundhound.  I can dream any
dream.

>you DO know that Ty and Jerry hang out at the KX ng now
don't you?  also, Doug is going to be going over to Jerry's
to take some email questions and post to the ng....

Ty and Wanda were regular contributors to the KX mailing list before
Robert vanished from site.  Gave that list a real BOC-L feel ala Al and
Deb.

Kewl
Ghost in the Ruins

who BTW has finally finished your Sava tape, just trying to find my Damn
KX concert tape list to see if you want any of those shows...

"It's not like we're vicious or gone
We just dug up the graves where your relatives lay
In old forest lawn
And it's not like we don't know the score
We're the fragile elite they dragged off the street
I guess they just couldn't take us no more." - Alice Cooper