OFF: ' Zilla Movie

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon May 11 11:32:05 EDT 1998

>Sadly, I suspect this movie isn't really for true
Godzilla fans.

>This IS sad, 'cuz I was planning on taking part of the day it was released
off to go see it - BOC's Godzilla in it or not.  Sigh.

Well I still want to see it.  "the original 'Zilla played well with some
guy running around in a rubber suit knocking over toy tanks.  Now I want
to see what Industrial Light and Magic can do for the big guy.  I hear
there are at least three other monsters in this flick.  Kind of wondered
what kind of threat "zilla could be to mankind in the 90's.  With the
armaments we have today (spent uranium shells, cruise missles, air fuel
bombs) it would not take long to reduce him to the worlds biggest
bar-b-que.

It ought to be interesting.

Ghost in the Ruins

"Like a great blue Salmon of justice the mighty Tick courses upstream to
the very spawning ground of evil." The Tick