HW: SD98/...US Tour???

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon May 11 19:38:58 EDT 1998

>In the end, it never did happen.  I think the place in question was
>Mama Kin,

Thank god, I'd be ashamed to play there! :) That place is owned by
Aerosmith. It's on Landstowne St. with all the other horrible poppy
glamourish venues. Added on to that it's right next to Fenway Park so
there's loads of drunken baseball fanatics milling about. They'd wander
in and stare stupidly at the spectacle before them. After the show
they'd mob and beat Elric to a bloody pulp.

>or maybe that little underground 'hole in the wall' I heard about
>(what was the name?).

The Ratskeller (a.k.a. the 'Rat')? That closed last summer. Poor thing,
it really was a good place.
I was thinking more along the lines of the Middle East (Cambridge), this
Emerald Isle place, and possibly a warehouse floor I know of that some
friends of mine used to rent (the last would be tricky, but well worth
it, since it allows for a light show).

>Whatever, all of the Bostonians had to drive down to Toads in New
>Haven to catch them.

Closer than Ohio! :)

>Have you talked to Jim Lascko about it??

I haven't. Actually I'm not too familiar with the crowd on this list, I
joined simply out of curiosity. The idea was only a suggestion, but i'd
really like to do this (and could).I suppose I'd better get going on it
soon.