HW: Time of the Hawklords

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Tue May 12 06:03:25 EDT 1998

Hello Duane,

>I have recently come across a rare find. I have a copy of a paperback book
>titled Time of the Hawklords, by Moorcock and Butterworth.
>It is published by Warner Books, seems the print date is 1976.  It is in very
>good condition.
>What might this be worth?

It depends where you sell it really.  Now and again, they pop up in small ads
in various HW 'zines usually for about £5.00-£8.00 over here in the UK.

I once saw a copy in a record store here in London, signed by Mike Butterworth,
Brock, Turner, Langton,Bainbridge and just about all the Hawks/ex-Hawks who
attended the 1985 Hawkon in Manchester. I recall the asking price for that gem
was £15.00. (which doesn't say much for the value of the book - normally, on
LP's the going rate is an extra £15.00 per signature!)

Good luck with selling it! - It really is a dire story!

Guy T.