HW: Time of the Hawklords

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Tue May 12 11:35:05 EDT 1998

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Jon Browne wrote:

> 5 bucks would be a stiff price. It's not particularly scarce, and
> moreover the demand ain't what it was, either.

Not particularly scarce especially in view of the fact that it was
reprinted and bundled with a Griffin re-release (QS&C or maybe ASAM).
(Eventually, they'd sell it to you without the CD, and vice versa.)

I bought my copy, mint, original first edition, for about three or four
quid, from a used book dealer.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Carlos Santana and Buddy Miles, _Live!_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix