OFF:Scientology! (Re: HW: What now?)

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue May 12 16:56:12 EDT 1998

>I don't remember how I got out of there, but I do
>recall that I wasn't going to allow myself to be subjected to their
>spiel - probably made up some lame excuse like I forgot that I was late
>for some appointment, and got the hell out of there.
>
>John

Geez that story sounds real familiar! I kept thinking afterwards how
they might have ended up getting some cash from me if I had been in a
less lively mood that day...

I remember about two years ago they (the same place near Newbury St)
actually kidnapped someone! I dont think the person pressed charges... I
hadn't even heard of Scientology before that, the only reason I remember
the incident was that I could see my friend's apartment in the picture
when it was on the news.