OFF:Scientology! (Re: HW: What now?)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at GEKKO.NET
Tue May 12 23:07:49 EDT 1998

>Let´s not forget that these nuts called themsleves a "church" in 1976 (here
>in Australia), in order to get in on tax shelters.  I was under the idea
>that they have not received church status in many countries.

Unfortunately they finally got it here in the U.S., primarily
by creating and financing anti I.R.S. (tax collection agency)
groups and investigating private lives of prominant IRS agents
until the IRS finally gave in and granted them their status...

Also, there is the matter of a woman in Tampa who died after
they removed her from medical treatment after she had threatened
to leave the "church"...

Roger Shrubstaff, GM of Reeves     ==  Tension,
Duchy of Silverwater                ==   Apprehension,
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm=   and Dissension
(Andrew A. Apold)                   ==      have begun.