OFF: Scientology! (Re: HW: What now?)

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed May 13 00:43:37 EDT 1998

> Not to worry.  I'm sure the enormous legal arm of the "Church" of
> Scientology will manage to overcome the German government (and all other
> SPs ["Suppressive Persons"] who stand in the way of Scientology). :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul.

What's most frightening to me is that we've got people like John
Travolta, Kirstie Alley and a shitload of other celebrities asking
our government help strong-arm Germany into accepting Scientology as
a religion; not to mention that these celebrities, who have so much
influence on so many people, are actually practicing it themselves.

--  Nick