OFF: Scientology!

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Wed May 13 06:36:05 EDT 1998

> Now I'm really starting to HATE these people. I'm gonna spend Sat
> afternoon watching their street units and moving in on them every time
> they manage to snare someone.
>
> Is anyone on this list a member of the Church? :)

I think Tom Cruise is :)

> Meanwhile... I've been heavily into N20 recently. The stuff is cheap,
> legal, non-addictive, and makes you feel f***ing incredible! There's
> gotta be some sort of terrible side effect i'm sure. Is anyone an
> ex-user, or does anyone have accurate information about it?

Have you heard of the wonderful drug treatment program us at the Church of
Scientology help so many people into getting their lives back in order
with? Its your first step to reaching Clear and being able to live for the
first time as you truly should, in control of those emotions, those dirty
evil feelings! C'mon, it's only 78 bucks to sign some papers and for a
quick piss test, and we're ready to fleece you for life !!

wooh! fork up the greens, druggie!

Chr.

(Sea Org, drug division)

"Don't go carvin' no happy face on my tombstone"
                    - Beck