OFF: Scientology!

Andrew A. Apold mordru at GEKKO.NET
Wed May 13 08:23:50 EDT 1998

>Now I'm really starting to HATE these people. I'm gonna spend Sat
>afternoon watching their street units and moving in on them every time
>they manage to snare someone.

Seriously, be careful, they keep files on people they consider
to be opponents of their strategy, especially if they are someone
with a public identity...

>Is anyone on this list a member of the Church? :)

If there were, they'd probably have a file on this list
by now...

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at gekko.net), aka | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random