OFF: Son Volt

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu May 14 06:32:18 EDT 1998

----------
> Fra: Cliff and Pam Wheaton <cwheaton at TRANSWESTTAXI.COM>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
> Emne: OFF: Son Volt
> Dato: 14. mai 1998 11:04
>
> hi all!
> Curiosity here again! I spotted a couple of  "Son Volt " discs whilst
> exploring my fave tunes store-what are they like? I think I d/led some
> sound things-but can't find 'em;( any pointers?
> Thanx!
> Pam
> --

They are sorta alterna-country-rock, quite "in vogue" tho not my cuppa tea
- I think its the other half of the now defunct Uncle Tupelo (the other
half are pretty well known too but whose name escape me).

Chr.

"Rope 'em and ride 'em!"
   - Robert Crumb

"Catch a falling star, put it in your pocket"
   - UFO