HW: Weird (was: Codex amend: Robot)

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Thu May 14 07:54:52 EDT 1998

Christian writes:

>Ah! Those elusive Weird tapes (more like I am lazy and think 5 £ for a tape
>is pricey) - is the (old) address to get these still the same as listed in
>Godwins book etc.?

I just called Wolden Lodge Studios, and the Weird tapes are still availlable. I
didn't talk to Geoff, but he's the bloke in charge.  Last time I talked to him,
about 15 months ago, he said he could still run-off some of the rarer first
versions of Weird 105, as he still had inlay-cards for them. So, in theory all
nine tapes are still availlable.

I'll try and call Geoff tomorrow, to confirm on the availlability of both
versions of 105.

I wonder if he'll give a discount to anybody buying all nine tapes?

Guy T.

Here's the address:

 Geoff Hocking
 Wolden Studios,