OFF: Movies

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu May 14 11:56:45 EDT 1998

>Yah, Altered States is a really cool flick tho it could have done without the
luvvy-duvvy bit at the end - I don't know if that was part of the
original novel or not tho.

Chr.

I'm sitting here scratching my head, trying desparatley to recall my age
when I first saw this flick?  Sure it was before or during the college
years.  In those days never really cast a critical eye at any flick.
I'll have to plug it into the VCR soon to see if I think its still a
great film.  Heck when I was young I hated Brazil, movie made no sense
to me at all.  Seeing it now puts it in my hall of fame.  Sigh when your
young, dumb and have no future its amazing what your taste buds will
discern.  Uh I'm talking about my self here OK?

I only regret I never read the book, some guy named Paddy, polish last
name.

Damn chemicals do take away brain cells.  8>)

>Main reason you should rush out right now and buy it...'Huggy Bear' Antonio
Fargas has a decent
part!

--  Nick

Never sat through the entire movie; loved Theresa Russell though.  Quick
question was Huggy a pimp in this one also?  Aside from Starsky and
Hutch AF always seems to play a "Player."  "Bitch betta have my money"
that Player of the Year scene for I'm Gonna Get You Sucka" still makes
my side hurt with laughter.

Ghost in the Ruins

MOMENTS ON THE CAROUSEL
MUST ADMIT WE RIDE IT WELL