OFF: was MM, now SunDial

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Thu May 14 23:29:11 EDT 1998

Good morning beautiful sunshine world!

Cap'n Cloud says:

> The new Sundial I am looking for is supposedly named
> 'Electric Mistress Versus Bad Stone Volume 2', on Gary
> Ramon's Acme record label.
>
> I thought I'd seen a post here on BOC-L mentioning this
> CD, and that it was some kind of rarities or B-sides or
> some kind of collection of previously-released(?) items.
>
> Anyway, I haven't seen anyone carrying it, so I'm really
> just trying to confirm it's existence and maybe find a
> potential source.

I saw it reported in Record Collector and posted about it here a month or
two back... I think the brief article even went into detail about SavX's
cover art... but whether or not it actually came out... I've looked for it
myself and turned up with nada...

Chr. (pro-noun-ced "cur" as in "curr-y", just like "currrrr")

"Where's the medicine!?"
   - H. Leroy Newton

"MEATBALL!"
   - Robert Crumb