OFF: anon.penet.fi

Hulsebos A arjanh at CS.VU.NL
Fri May 15 03:40:53 EDT 1998

OK, folks, once more, then I'll shut up.....

M Holmes har 'zegd:

> Paul Mather writes:
>
> > Actually, the anonymous remailer network does take into account traffic
> > analysis.  There is a network of remailers, and a message entering the
> > system will get randomly circulated through the network before being
> > delivered to its intended recipient.  Additionally, there can be a
> > random delay at each remailer stage, so that the next message out of the
> > remailer is not necessarily the one that just went in.
>
> Excellent.
>
> It occurred to me that an improvement which would prevent the
> scientology problem would be an, err, anonymous anonymous remailer.

BUT: make sure that the web of remailers are located in as much countries as
possible (for obvious reasons). But it still doesn't solve the problem of that
human rights person in Absurdistan (or any other nasty country) modemming
out... There's the real bottle-neck, me thinketh....

> > Paul.
>
> FoFP

Arjan H

--
Disclaimer? Whaddayamean, disclaimer? This is 1998!

            Arjan Hulsebos -- arjanh at cs.vu.nl

For more info (last updated April 9,1998): finger -l arjanh at top.cs.vu.nl