HW: Appearance at Open Air Festival cancelled

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at GELSENKIRCHEN.NETSURF.DE
Fri May 15 10:28:00 EDT 1998

Hi

At 14:58 15.05.98 +0100, you wrote:
>> This means now that all 4 HAWKWIND gigs in Belgium, Holland and Germany
>> are cancelled :-((
>>
>> The reason is (you won't believe it): Money problems :-(
>
>Does anyone know how much they'd want to come and play my birthday
>party?

Hey, great idea! What about collecting from every member of this list 50 US
$ and ask HW to play a very privete gig only for the listmembers. The venue
should be somewhere in London.

And it would be a great occasion to have a meeting with all (or most)
list-members

Bernhard