HW: Appearance at Open Air Festival cancelled ===

Cutting, Richard richard.cutting at SYNOPSYS.LTD.UK
Fri May 15 10:30:16 EDT 1998

Thats a really good idea !  I'd be up for it.  Plus we could have a Q +
A session with Hawkwind as well.

LEGAL DISCLAIMER
The contents of this email and any transmitted files are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Synopsys hereby excludes any warranty and any liability as to the quality or accuracy of the contents of this email and any attached transmitted files. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this email in error please notify the Technology Department at Synopsys Ltd. on +44 171 250 1990.