HW: Appearance at Open Air Festival cancelled

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Fri May 15 11:59:30 EDT 1998

Hi all...

On the subject of the crazy idea of a list-only show...

Carl said...

>Can we have a big jam session? :)  We'll see how many of those riffs
>Brock remembers ;)

Aren't they all the same??  :)

And then, SDM said...

>Invite the teletubbies as well...
>...they could be like *Pan's People* (dance troop)

Well, hell, why not rent out the Tubbytronic Superdome instead of the
castle, and then HW could play the Tubby set I imagined weeks ago.  :)

Bricky Brocky sing...'Toast & Buttery of the Tubby anatomy....'

And originally, Bernhard Pospiech wrote:

>>> Hey, great idea! What about collecting from every member of this list 50
>>> US$ and ask HW to play a very privete gig only for the listmembers. The
>>> venue should be somewhere in London.

Collect money in US$ for a gig in London??  Why not pay them in euros instead?

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  For those who haven't been by the HW Mission Control page lately,
there's a relatively recent 'synopsis of 1997' penned by Jerry Richards there.