HW: Appearance at Open Air Festival cancelled ===

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri May 15 12:11:19 EDT 1998

M Holmes writes:

> played from the battlements of a real castle. Maybe finding one
> accessible from London would be worth investigating. Jill, do you know
> anything that would help here?

off the top of my head.....

There's a tourist accommodation set up that rents out Historic Buildings
and Follys for people to stay in over the weekend for about the same
rate as it would cost to spend a holiday in self-catering accommodation.
I could check through the Tourist Board to see if they know of anything
nearby London.      Where did Lucy's friends get their info from?

Alternatively English Heritage could probably help.

Noise licences and the local council might be one problem.

jill
J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk