HW: Videos

Stephen Lindsey stephen at SPATIALWARE.COM
Fri May 15 12:11:06 EDT 1998

Guy,

going a bit off the original topic here.

I knew there was someone around ehre that had done a bunch of HW videoing...

I'm curious if you've got any tips for videoing a band together with light show.
The obviuos problem I'm aware of is that a lot of light show elements
(projectors etc.)only
start to show up/stand out in low light.Fine for the human eye,
but  Lower light than most video cameras would like.

I'm just getting into doing light shows, and would like to video them, so
got any good tips ?

Cheers,
Steve L.