HW: Private HAWKWIND gig

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Fri May 15 14:20:05 EDT 1998

Bernhard wrote:
>OK folks
>
>Mike and me have started this thread
>
>But now I'd like to know who really would pay a handfull bucks to see our
>band playing live in mybe an old English castle.
>
>And, this is the main question: Who would do the organization?
>
>Lets start: I would pay 50$ or maybe 30 Pounds, and yes, I would do as much
>as possible to get to this gig and make it happen.
>
>WHO ELSE ?????

I'd be game (subject to the usual imponderables, and for something like
this, I guess 30 spondulicks sounds pretty good!

ChrisW
Obit:Francis Albert Sinatra
"I can't believe my point of view is the only correct one." - Jerry Garcia