OFF: Tape swap

Hawklord57 Hawklord57 at AOL.COM
Fri May 15 17:05:27 EDT 1998

Hi,
in reference to this tape swap, I had my mail from the list turned off for
quite awhile. This sounds like something of interest to me, so if someone can
fill me in, I think I would like to participate.  Email me privately, so as
toi not fill the list with old news you all know about already.

Thanks

Duane

P.S. In reference to the Moorcock paperback, I got the impression some of you
think I want alot for it. Just to let anyone interested know, I am willing to
part with it for a couple tapes of HW gigs.  About the equivilant of what I
paid for it.  2 c-90's and it's yours folks.

OBCD: Cherry Poppin' Daddies : Zoot Suit Riot