OFF: was MM, now SunDial

Captain Cloud capcloud at PALMNET.NET
Sat May 16 00:05:40 EDT 1998

>I have this CD.  I bought it mail-order, along with the GaAs reissues of
>_Other Way Out_ and _Return Journey_ for about $10 apiece.  The
>mail-order source had the same address in Indianapolis as GaAs records.
>I can try and chase down their catalogue tonight, if anyone is
>interested.  Alternatively, you can do a search of the BOC-L online
>archives; I believe Captain Cloud originally posted the details.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Paul.

The fellow in the US who is responsible for re-issuing these two CDs
is named Jade Hubertz.  I believe I paid $10 each for both of them.
Contact the source directly, rather than pay outrageous markups.
Jade IS Galium Arsenide (GaAs).

The last contact info I had was:

        Jade Hubertz
        111 N.Sheridan Ave.
        Indianapolis, IN 46219-6123
        (317) 356 - 0685
        (317) 356 - 8416 fax

He has also been a regular advertiser in Goldmine.  I have not been
in touch with Jade in well over a year, but I've ordered from him
more than once in the past.
--
Captain Cloud (a.k.a. Chuck in Florida)
capcloud at palmnet.net