HW: Space Rockers

antisol _8 antisol at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat May 16 00:55:01 EDT 1998

>hey hey!
>
>I just got "Space Box: 1970 & Beyond (Space, Krautrock & Acid Trips)"
on
>Cleopatra.. it looks pretty good, but I haven't listened to all 3 discs
>yet.. anyway, the tracks by HW and friends on it are:
>
>Hawkwind                Valium 10 (12" version)
>Pressurehed             Slo Blo
>Amon Duul II            Wolf City
>Nik Turner              10 Seconds of Forever
>Hawklords               Time of...
>Helios Creed            Leaving the Body
>Harvey Bainbridge       The Changing
>Gong                    Gonwash Indelible
>Darxtar                 This Alien Nation (Space Mix)
>Farflung                Vision of Infinity (7" version)
>Michael Moorcock's
>        Deep Fix        Time Center
>Spiral Realms           Cysyrgy
>Steve Pergrine Took     Scorpios (Deep Space Version)
>Brainstorm              Number 6
>Anubian Lights          12-24-2011
>
>plus about 20 others.. most of these I haven't heard only heard of..
>I'll keep you posted..
>
>wal

oooo wheredya get it ???

My 17" color monitor just went up and blacked out for no reason, how
about that? Until gateway replaces it i'm using one of the 286
monochromes I keep in my attic. This is suprisingly comfortable to
use...makes me feel more in control of things...oh god I think im losing
it. hmmmm.

Harvard Sqr is good, but i'm busy all this week writing papers so I can
graduate, but i'm prob free next fri or over the weekend. I'll bring the
nitrus!!! :))