BOC: Harvest Moon charts

mlooney - IOnet mlooney at IONET.NET
Sat May 16 10:53:14 EDT 1998

E F wrote:
> > Signs of life for BOC: "Harvest Moon" has actually charted!  At #40, on the
> > Heritage Rock chart (one of the many niche rock charts).  They even merited
> > an accompanying blurb: "Nearly a decade since Blue Oyster Cult's last rock
> > radio chart appearance - "Astronomy", which peaked at #12 in September 1988
> > - the group hits the hertiage chart with a no. 40 debut for 'Harvest Moon.' "

That would make what I heard in the last few days make sense then.
KMOD, the local "Classic Rock, Plus the Best New Rock" station here in
town played HM twice.  In both cases the correctly ID the song, group
and CD it was from (this is a bit weird for them, BTW, the get thing
wrong all the time).

ObRush note:  In both cases that I heard HM was either just before or
just after a Rush song...