OFF: N2O

DAMON CAPEHART monsieur at MYMAIL.NET
Mon May 18 00:07:56 EDT 1998

On Sat, 16 May 1998 19:05:24 +0200 Christian000Mumford
<mumford at ONLINE.NO> wrote:
>Well, I just did a kwik search in my brain upon reading
your post:

>1) I said CRAP drugs as opposed to "right and proper drugs"
>- i.e. drugs that would cause less harm than alcohol if
>they were not controlled substances (preventing OD,
>poisoning from impurities etc. etc.)

Hey... I wasn't trying to convince anybody; the guy asked
for information, and that is what I found.  I agree, the
effects are on about the same level as alcohol, and if
someone has a choice between N2O and LSD ('90s LSD, not
Sandoz), I think the practical answer is obvious.

I just figured, if a person has a thing about, say, B12
deficiency, at least he knows what he's getting into.

>2) Disney

Figured you'd balk at that.  In fact, I meant to make a
point of it. :-)

>3) the out-and-out drug culture that spawned Hawkwind, for
>better or worse.

Back when LSD would merely make you lose your mind.

Damon