HW: Private HAWKWIND gig

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Mon May 18 05:10:37 EDT 1998

>I agree. Lights & P A are not a problem. If the band doesn't want to
use
>theirs I have a friend who owns a PA hire company and I'm sure that
he'd
>give a good rate, especially if he got some help lugging the stuff
about
>!  I have another friend who is a manager of a London based band and
I'm
>sure that he could suggest a suitable venue to use ( they also have a
PA
>system so it could be possible to use that ).     Video should also not
>be a problem, yet another friend of mine is studying video production
>and can get access to cameras etc. Plus students at his college are
>always looking for interesting projects to do.

Well, it really looks good.

What we have to do now is to get in contact with the band or management
(what about you guys: Paul, Guy or Mike?) and ask them if they would
like to do such a gig.

I think that the money won't be a problem. More than 20 fans from the
list said that they would pay the 50 US$. (= 1000 US$). And I am sure
there will be some more.

I phoned some friends here in Germany who are HAWKWIND fans and are not
on the list and they all want to pay the money and see this gig

Maybe you BOC-L members could ask your friends. I am sure we will
collect more than 3000 US$ for this event

Bernhard