OFF: N2O

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Mon May 18 05:46:45 EDT 1998

Damon says:

> if
> someone has a choice between N2O and LSD ('90s LSD, not
> Sandoz),

Street acid generally isn't so impure, just weaker. If it is so impure,
then the tiny amount of (alleged) strychnine and PCP on that tiny blotter
won't kill you (and, you know what they say "what doesen't kill you..."
etc. etc.)

I mean, the worst thing that can happen is going crazy.

> I think the practical answer is obvious.

Yes, well keep an eye on the kids in case they are wearing any BLUE STAR
TATTOOS eh???? "Ah heard dem thangs is dangrous ah did, dem get kids all
crazy and hooked on dat crazy comic book tattoo stuff!"

> I just figured, if a person has a thing about, say, B12
> deficiency, at least he knows what he's getting into.

B12 deficiency - merciless killer of millions.

> >2) Disney
>
> Figured you'd balk at that.  In fact, I meant to make a
> point of it. :-)

Right, I knew I had a Mickey Mouse sheet of acid around somewhere ---
shit, the cat just ate it! "kitty, let me get you the typewriter".

> >3) the out-and-out drug culture that spawned Hawkwind, for
> >better or worse.
>
> Back when LSD would merely make you lose your mind.

What else does it do now? Please tell me :)

Chr.

> Damon

"Where's the medicine!?"
   - H. Leroy Newton