OFF: King's X - Still Cake!

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon May 18 09:08:25 EDT 1998

Naw this is cake.  GC to open followed by FW with KX on top.  FW and KX
>may trade occassionally based on who's bigger in a certain area.

Ted A.>well, I was thinking more in terms of the last band on thinking
"Holy S**T we gotta follow THOSE guys????"  kinda like Sabbath musta
done when BOC was blowing them off the stage ;-)

Uh Ted you realize that neither GC or FW can play as well as KX don't
you?  I mean there is nothing to fear here for Doug, Ty and Jerry.

Ted A>well, if I go by myself, 2 years....if I happen to get custody of
my daughter, 3 ........ 2 weeks to go to the custody hearing.....
(fingers and everything ELSE crossed)

Best wishes, hope everything turns out for the best.

Ghost