BOC: BOC in NSA documents

Tue May 19 18:22:47 EDT 1998

That was pretty evil, playing *Rick Astley*!!!

- Andy

http://www.seas.gwu.edu/nsarchive/nsa/DOCUMENT/DOC-PIC/950206_5.gif

(just change the "5" to "1" through "6" if you want the entire document,
"4" is the only one you really nead to preface it, the first three are
cover page and table of contents...)

I will never cease to be amazed at the stuff they file away.  This stuff
was apparently classified at one point, BTW...

So, is this FAQ-worthy?

OBCD: "Face of the Enemy", Christopher Franke, they finally put
        that background bar music from when Sheriden is getting
        the crap pounded out of him on CD....

Andrew A. Apold (mordru at gekko.net), aka | Tension
Roger Shrubstaff, Guildmaster of Reeves |  Apprehension
Duchy of Silverwater (BL), Amtgard      |    and Dissention
aka Asgrim Dragon -=UDIC=-              |     have begun.
+--------B-L-U-E--Ö-Y-S-T-E-R--C-U-L-T--+    -Alfred Bester
 "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random