BOC: Godzilla on Access Hollywood

Alex S. Garcia asg at LAGUNA.COM.MX
Wed May 20 00:48:21 EDT 1998

BTW, before I forget again... has anyone watched yesterday's "Access
Hollywood" on NBC ? They ran a feature on Emmerich's Godzilla - during
which, for a brief second or two, they played BOC's "Godzilla". I couldn't
believe my ears ! Well, maybe Emmerich didn't want BOC in his movie, but
apparently not everyone in Hollywood agrees with him ;-) I thought that was
a nice touch. Even if it only lasted long enough to hear Bloom say
"Godzilla" once ! Cool.

Alex S. Garcia.

Become a Patternwalker ! Visit Corwin's Pattern...
  http://members.tripod.com/~Mandor/
Read the Icarus Encyclopedia of Fantasy & SF
  http://www.pelnet.com/icarus/