OFF: N2O

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed May 20 06:23:35 EDT 1998

>> Tobacco, possibly, but if you drink, well, you're no "cleaner" than a
>> pot smoker. What's the wrong idea, anyway?
>

>All I meant to say was that I didn't want anyone to think I was
>glorifying drugs (especially inhalants, which can be real dangerous).
>Given all the stuff I did when I was younger, it might be kinda
>hypocritical to come off too holier-than-thou, that's why I say I
>have no problem with drugs. And I DO drink from time to time, which I
>agree isn't much better or worse than smoking pot. And I work in
>radio, so if I had a problem with everyone who did drugs, I wouldn't
>have anyone to talk to during a normal day at the office :)
>
>--  Nick

Was it Mr.A.Crowley who said "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of
the law"?  (I know he intended a different slant, but, well, allow me a
paraphrase).
Is this not becoming a little circular?
Mr antisol/automind/whomsoever posted asking for advice.  Presumably
from people who have a little more experience, and clearly they abound
here.  Ahem.
That whole hypocracy schtick has been left at the door, gentlemen, so
those who know and don't regret it can offer tips for better living
through pharmaceuticals to youngsters with time on their hands who want
to enjoy later life with more than half of their neural pathways intact.
Something along the lines of...."Hey I tried this and it screwed up my
head - now I can't look at a wine glass without shaking and thinking of
murderous biomechanical wine glass-shaped aliens with big teeth, so be
careful when you mix Pernod and trips".

Affectionately,
Chris.