OFF: Tape Swap

Wed May 20 07:16:39 EDT 1998

What I did was put a list of titles in with the tape, with no artist names.
So when the recipient posts to say, what's this crap, they can say, the one
called "Memphis Psychosis" and not, the one with the Brummie bloke ranting
about taking too many pills in the men's room.

(Actually I didn't include Mick Farren's "Memphis Psychosis" in the end, but
I thought about it!  "Oh shit - here comes the monoltih!")

As for discussing on- or off-list, whatever, use your judgement...  if
people do send them on (as I hope they do), then I don't suppose there'll be
many secrets left after 2 or 3 goes!

- Andy