HW/OFF: Dueling Festivals

Scott Heller shll at HAGEDORN.DK
Wed May 20 09:46:43 EDT 1998

> So for those Europeans that can get their butts up to Jonkoping, Sweden
on
> August 14-15th,

     Hmmm.  I _must_ go to Sweden at some point this summer anyway ...
that might be as good a time as any :)  Might be my only chance to see
darXtar!

     Anyone else interested?

I am going to this one for sure.  I have already planned to meet up with
Jens from the Spacious mInd. He also said that the UK band MAN would
possibly play as well as the organizer is a huge fan of theirs and early
this year they had aggreed to play.. Maybe now they can't make it...

So, Carl, come visit denmark and then we can go on up there!

SCott

ObCs- Atomic Bitch Wax- Longbranch, NJ 1995 (Ed Mundell's side project)

R. Scott Heller PhD
Hagedorn Research Institute
Niels Steensensvej 6
DK 2820 Gentofte Denmark