HW: Cyberspace Interview

LN1GJT Guy.Thomas at LONDON.ENTOIL.COM
Wed May 20 11:06:40 EDT 1998

FoFP writes:

>No, but the '79 tour did have that video of the guy at the dentist going
>on a laughing gas trip. Used during Shot Down in the Night if I remember
>correctly.

Anybody else remember the classic black+white cartoon strip that was used
between about '82 and '88, with the cow that got shot by some cosmic ray gun
and turned into sausages and pork-pies etc. - One of my enduring memories of
the Llangton/Brock/Bainbridge era!  Was used with Shot Down, or Master of the
Universe?

Guy T.

PS remember the skull in the US cop's hat, used as a projection with Angels of
Death?