HW: Cyberspace Interview

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Wed May 20 10:19:42 EDT 1998

> Anybody else remember the classic black+white cartoon strip that was used
> between about '82 and '88, with the cow that got shot by some cosmic ray
gun
> and turned into sausages and pork-pies etc. - One of my enduring memories
of
> the Llangton/Brock/Bainbridge era!  Was used with Shot Down, or Master of
the
> Universe?
>

> Guy T.
>
> PS remember the skull in the US cop's hat, used as a projection with
Angels of
> Death?

I beleive both these are seen in the Chaos video...

Chr.

"Who am I? Where am I going? With no time to spare
 as a man rowing upon a shoreless lake. Never slowing
 the pace, but never spying land. I am as most people,
 I suppose - lost, not knowing why."
   - David McCallum

"No, I am a bowl of soup."
   - Edmund Blackadder