HW: Private HAWKWIND gig

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Wed May 20 14:21:58 EDT 1998

Bernhard Pospiech writes:

> Someone who has got very good contact to the band should ask how much money
> they need to give small and private gigs for the real HARDCORE fans (in
> London of course to make things easy for the band)

yeah - I'll certainly contribute towards this.   But we are definitly
going to have to get costs sorted out.    As I recall a very firmly
fixed date in Newcastle fell through because the money being offered
wasn't enough.    It should be done formally perhaps?   Through Doug
Smith?   <ducks quickly>    I admit tho' I don't want to be
the person to contact him......

Can't really help with organising - no time.   But I could try to contact
Landmark Trust for a brochure when I next get a moment available between
the mass of everything else that is competing for attention just now.
I don't suppose anyone knows of a contact address?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk