OFF: ROY HARPER - A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

David Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Wed May 20 18:14:44 EDT 1998

Stuart Hamilton wrote:

> Roy Harper is one of the twentieth centuries most under valued and under appreciated
> musicinas.  Personal traumas and personal demons have resulted in silence for  six long
> years since "Death Or Glory".  Finally, Roy has managed to conjure up an album of new
> songs which will be released on June 1st.
> --

That's cheered me up!  this album is called...?  and more to the point is it going on
proper release,  or is it going to be another case of patiently explaining things to the
"nice" people at the Megastore?

Dave