OFF: Tape Swap

Chuckrecs Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed May 20 23:53:41 EDT 1998

<< at I did was put a list of titles in with the tape, with no artist names.
 So when the recipient posts to say, what's this crap, they can say, the one
 called "Memphis Psychosis" and not, the one with the Brummie bloke ranting
 about taking too many pills in the men's room.

 (Actually I didn't include Mick Farren's "Memphis Psychosis" in the end, but
 I thought about it!  "Oh shit - here comes the monoltih!")

 As for discussing on- or off-list, whatever, use your judgement...  if
 people do send them on (as I hope they do), then I don't suppose there'll be
 many secrets left after 2 or 3 goes!

Wait, a minute. I don't get what's going on about the track listing. Are we
supposed to write down the names of the songs (w/out the artists) on a
separate sheet of paper and leave the j-card blank?

Chuck