BOC: Godzilla

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu May 21 13:17:58 EDT 1998

>If anyone has seen Godzilla already, I'd love to hear what they thought of
it. I'll probably be going this weekend if I can get tickets. I'll let
you know my impressions.

--  Nick

Good luck with the lines.  Just heard a movie critic on the radio, on
sports talk radio no less, not one kind word for the movie.  Called it
"One of the dumbest spectalces he had ever witnessed."  Ah who listens
to movie critics anyway.

Ghost in the Ruins
OBCD - Frank Marino & Mohagany Rush - Child of the Novelty

"Isn't sanity just a one trick pony anyway?  I mean all you get is one
trick, rational thinking.  But when your good and crazy the sky's the
limit."  -The Tick