Please forward or send on this page to all your friends

C WUDDLY CWUDDLY at AOL.COM
Thu May 21 20:46:24 EDT 1998

"Please forward and send this page to everyone you know to help out this
little girl"

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Tower/3756/">
http://www.geocities.com/EnchantedForest/Tower/3756/</A>

Please Help This Page Get 500,000 hits.

Hello and Thank you for taking the time to come to this page.  The main reason
for this page is it is for a little girl.  Her name is Lea.  She is ten years
old and has a depression disorder.  She is always very sad and I thought that
a webpage might cheer her up.  When I told her about it she asked if a lot of
people would go to it.  I didn't know what to say.
So now I am trying to get at least 500,000 hits to this page in hope that it
will make her a little bit happier.  I am working on getting her picture
scanned and put it on here.  For now here is a picture of what she wants to
look like when she is older. I  also added some animals to make this page a
little better.

Please send this page to everyone you know.  I hope to make the 500,000 mark
by September when she goes back to school so she can tell all her friends
about it.  Please help me reach this goal.   Thank you for taking the time to
come to this page.  It is very much appreciated.