Private Gig

Doug Bates Doug.Bates at TUCCSTER.TUCC.UAB.EDU
Fri May 22 10:23:22 EDT 1998

Although my attendance of a UK gig would be extremely remote
count me in for $20. I have often thought of the ultimate HAW
show and it would include the people on this list. I really think
you guys will pull it off! I would be great if it were a New Year's
Eve thing, "the year is 1999....".

On a related issue, you know Jim Lasco is basically doing the
same over here with Strange Daze 98. In order for it happen he
needs ticket sales. They go on sale June 1st, its important to
get them early. Its a one time shot this time folks, as I don't
think there will be any other US gigs this year.

I had a great time last year and would guess that everyone
that attended last years festival will be back if possible.
Anyone from across the pond coming this year?

Send ticket orders to (check or M.O.'s made out to):

STRANGE TRIPS
4485 W.130
CLEVELAND, OHIO 44135

OBHWquote:
Limits of the infinite
Have never been defined
A spirit lies in atrophy
In a state to late to unwind

--
Doug Bates
voice:(205) 934-9087   fax:(205) 975-7129