Please forward or send on this page to all your friends

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 22 13:06:56 EDT 1998

In article <199805221632.RAA15272 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk>, J Strobridge
<eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK> writes
>C WUDDLY writes:
>^^^^^^^^^
>
>that's the first stirrings of doubt
>
>> scanned and put it on here.  For now here is a picture of what she wants to
>> look like when she is older.

The page is just the letter again, the picture is Disney's "Beauty" from
"Beauty and The Beast"

>  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
>and that's the next.  I've got fair idea already of what this web page
>contains and I doubt it's a depressed little girl!

Naw, it is.

>But maybe I'm just getting a tad over cynical in my old age

We all are. In every cynic beats the heart of a failed romantic.
It is genuine. And they've only had 115,000 hits too.
there's nothing there you haven't read already.
Go on, be a devil, just this once.
poor little mite.
--
Jon