HW: Electric Library renovation

Christian000Mumford mumford at ONLINE.NO
Sat May 23 07:48:11 EDT 1998

Jon Browne writes:

> Good stuff, Chris. like the gif esp.

which gif? which gif??

> One tiny ultra picky anal retentive factoid.
>
> Unknown Worlds Of Science Fiction was published by Marvel not Charlton.
> The "C" on the cover stand for "Curtis", their B & W magazine imprint.

What!??! !! Let me check that, make that double check that! Argh!

> Please kill me.

I have the same power Darth Vader has but it doesen't work long distance -
YET!

Chr.

"Who am I? Where am I going? With no time to spare
 as a man rowing upon a shoreless lake. Never slowing
 the pace, but never spying land. I am as most people,
 I suppose - lost, not knowing why."
   - David McCallum

"No, I am a bowl of soup."
   - Edmund Blackadder